Job Ref: TGN4899
A leading provider of soft furnishings is experiencing rapid growth in the industry. Our work environment is dynamic and exciting, making it perfect for those who are looking for career growth and development. Our mission is to provide the best quality textile-based home decor items, including curtains, bedding, cushions, throws, rugs, and more, at affordable prices for everyone. We value our employees and encourage them to share their passion and unique ideas to make a real impact on our company and our customers.
Employee development and engagement are a top priority. We provide our staff with the necessary tools and resources to grow and succeed in their careers. Our supportive and inclusive work culture creates ample opportunities for advancement. If you’re looking for a dynamic, exciting, and fulfilling career with a company that is committed to making a positive difference in the world, this is the company for you.
We are looking for Warehouse Supervisors (Day and Night Shifts available) to join our Warehouse team to predominantly assist the Warehouse Manager in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving environment. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day management of people within the warehouse function, to ensure company’s targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements, ensuring that staff comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures. Responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Supervising and delegating tasks to the warehouse team.
- Monitoring the productivity and stock levels of the warehouse.
- Performing safety checks and equipment inspections.
- Tracking the location of goods and supplies within the warehouse.
- Maintaining accurate paper and database records.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and complaint with all warehouse safety regulations.
- Manage weekly rotas including annual leave, time in lieu, sickness absence.
- Ensure that a cost-effective operation is in place and to minimise overtime and lieu.
- Ensure all Warehouse housekeeping is completed, and that wooden pallets and forklift work areas are kept in good order.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A Diploma in Warehouse Operations or Supply Chain Management would be desirable.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Time management and organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using warehouse software and Microsoft Office.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Early Finish on your Birthday – plus a Birthday box surprise!
- Access to Football tickets
- Electric Charging points are available at our Head office.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Employee discounts on our wide range of products.
- Permanent contract
- Full time
- 40 hours – Various Shift Pattern (AM06AM-2PM) (PM-2PM-10PM) (NIGHTS-10PM-6AM)