Job Ref: TGN4916
Our client is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to join the team. The suitable appointee will ideally be an experienced Warehouse Manager with a proven track record of leadership within the warehouse and distribution Industry. A leader, with a working knowledge of warehouse operations the ideal candidate will have worked within a fast paced, dynamic environment either within fashion or a similar related product background business.
- Maintaining audit standards.
- Managing a team of Supervisors and team leaders
- Responsible for planning resource requirements dependent on workloads
- Setting and ensuring all KPIs and SOPs are met with a cost effective approach to running the operation in terms of operations
- Stock Integrity
- Worked closely with various team Managers and Supervisors to ensure all orders are fulfilled and deliveries out on time.
- Knowledge and understanding of operational cycle including goods in, replenishment, order fulfilment, stock control, reach & counterbalance FLT activity.
- Ensuring complete compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within the workplace risk assessments, FLT safety checks and writing safety procedures for the warehouse when required.
- Smooth running of a busy re-plen department , ensuring premiums orders is prioritized to ensure the sales team can produce all orders on time and hitting customer service
- Support the returns function ensuring all returns are processed and stock control maintained
- Accurately record and report sickness absence to HR
- Carry out any other duties at the request of management
- Strong leadership abilities, driving results through a team approach
- Ability to engage, coach and develop your team
- Ability to stay motivated throughout large seasonal changes in demand and staffing levels, and to keep team motivated
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people at any level
- Ability to work various shifts as required
- Excellent decision-making abilities and ability to integrate and apply information
- Committed to providing high levels of customer service
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Good numeracy and IT skills, particularly spreadsheets and databases & Sage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Punctual, honest and trustworthy