Job Ref: TGN4913
A fantastic work for an established brand, during a very exciting period of growth. The company supply a wide range of textile products and are looking to recruit someone who will work as part of a dynamic team.
Due to growth they are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser that will develop, deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategies to promote retail brands, products and services in-store, in catalogues and online.
- The role is hybrid, 2 – 3 days in the office.
- Holidays 25 + Banks
- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Come up with, revise and present design ideas with assistant merchandisers
- Act in alignment to the organisation’s culture, products, image and target market
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
- Working with project development manager on new fixture concepts, store openings and site moves. ( the VM would head up a team of people to dress the store once built, and then hand to a AM for opening)
- Complete store visits and monitor VM standards reporting findings back to Cluster Managers for review.
- Develop and maintain the store promotion calendar, ensuring POS and displays are completed on time within budget.
- Design and develop the VM for any national or international trade shows for the brand ensuring constancy of display across all sectors
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results
- BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar