Job Ref: TGN4818
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of FMCG products
They are looking to recruit a Trainee Supply Chain Administrator to liaise with the stock controller on all day-to-day movements for all open purchase orders arriving to the UK warehouse. Lovely team environment, great training and early Friday finish
- Hours are 9am – 5pm (or 8am-4pm) Monday to Thursday and 9am – 3pm Friday.
- 20 days + stats
- 1 days holiday for birthday
- 1 days holiday for Yom Kippur (Jewish NY)
- + the 1st Friday of each month off
- To manage all purchase order administration within the stock control department.
- To assist with administration within the operations department – Including supporting with sales orders, QPC websites, and transport booking when assistance is needed.
- Manage all UK Imports from all suppliers with the assistance of the stock controller.
- Raise all purchase orders required (Stock Controller to advise).
- Process all paperwork relating to orders coming into the UK warehouse; Pro-forma invoices, Invoices and packing lists, signed BL, transport documents etc.
- Liaise with all suppliers to ensure all Purchase Orders are on track.
- Manage daily shipment sheet with the China team for all daily activities for China PO’s.
- Managing all transport/logistics for all orders arriving at the UK warehouse (arranging the freight, booking in with the UK warehouse).
- Participate, when necessary, in stock and forecast meetings.
- Run all weekly stock reports; Out of stock, Back in Stock, Printed Sheet Masks, XMAS, PLEX etc.
- Update all item Ti-Hi when new items arrive at the UK warehouse – distribute to the warehouse TiHi’s for existing items so all is picked to the correct specification.
- To assist with admin within the operations department – Including supporting with sales orders, QPC websites, and UK transport booking when assistance is needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience handling customer orders
- Self-starter able to work with low supervision.
- Exposure to Far East Supply chains would also be a benefit.