Job Ref: TGN4148
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a highly successful company who supply textiles to retailers including Primark, Next and ASDA. Great place to work, friendly and fast paced office environment. Benefits for the role include an early finish on a Friday and excellent holidays. First step into Merchandising and opportunity for growth
- This is a hybrid role, 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday with core hour working flexibility.
- Holidays are 21 days + birthday plus bank holidays.
- Working closely with the sales team and retailers and inputting their seasonal forecast data onto the internal system.
- Maintaining stock levels on external online retailer systems.
- Stock reporting directly to retailers, ensuring availability dates are communicated.
- Maintaining stock and container updates on the internal system.
- Proposing stock buys to the Supply Chain Team Leader
- Raising retailer exclusive orders with far east factories and maintaining the critical path
- Supporting the Merchandiser and Supply Chain Team Leader with any ad hoc duties.
- Exposure to working with leading retailers on their ranges and forecasting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines delivering results.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Analytical / good eye for detail
- Strong excel skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Highly organised
- Commercial understanding