Job Ref: TGN4814
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of FMCG products
They are looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Administration Assistant to liaise with the stock controller on all day to day movements for all open purchase orders arriving to the UK warehouse. Lovely team environment, great training and early Friday finish
- Holidays 20 days + stats + the 1st Friday of each month off
- 1 day’s holiday for birthday
- Flexible start and finish times
- Early Friday finish
- To manage all purchase order administration within the stock control department.
- To assist with administration within the operations department – Including; supporting with sales orders, QPC websites, and transport booking when assistance is needed.
- Manage all UK Imports from all suppliers with the assistance of the stock controller.
- Raise all purchase orders required (Stock Controller to advise).
- Process all paperwork relating to orders coming into the UK warehouse; Pro-forma invoices, Invoices and packing lists, signed BL, transport documents etc.
- Liaise with all suppliers to ensure all Purchase Orders are on track.
- Manage daily shipment sheet with the China team for all daily activities for China PO’s.
- Managing all transport/logistics for all orders arriving into our UK warehouse (arranging the freight, booking in with the UK warehouse).
- Participate when necessary, in stock and forecast meetings.
- Run all weekly stock reports; Out of stock, Back in Stock, Printed Sheet Masks, XMAS, PLEX etc.
- Update all item Ti-Hi when new items arrive into the UK warehouse – distribute to the warehouse TiHi’s for existing items so all is picked to the correct specification.
- To assist with admin within the operations department – Including; supporting with sales orders, QPC websites, and UK transport booking when assistance is needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience handling customer orders
- Self-starter able to work with low supervision.
- Exposure to Far East Supply chains would also be a benefit.