Industry: All Clothing
Job Ref: TGM1729
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Fashion Supplier as a Senior Credit Controller. This is a great career opportunity for an ambitious candidate with excellent attention to detail and numerical skills.
- Prepare payments for banking
- Receive and open new account proposal forms onto sage
- Liaise with invoice finance and credit insurers
- All aspects of credit control
- Post invoices to ledger
- Raise credit notes
- Reconcile sales ledger with nominal at month end
- Establishing relationships with clients and coordinating day to day interactions and queries
- Adding orders to the system
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
- Provide internal support for the business development team
- Booking in Deliveries
- Generating reports for management
- Ensuring orders are delivered according to instructions
- Analysing various business reports, identifying any issues and resolving them.
- Managing delivery schedule
- Other duties as required.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- CICM qualified ideally
- Strong IT skills – Sage, Word & Excel.
- Have experience with invoicing including – packing lists, booking deliveries, working with various carriers and couriers to arrange deliveries etc.
- Ability to be proactive, solutions driven individual.
- Be able to manage own workload and time in order to get the job done.
- Good telephone manners.
- Good verbal & written communication.