Job Ref: TGM1685
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sealer Grader/Lay Planner to join an established supplier of fashion garments to high street stores such as Next and Lipsy. Working knowledge of Investronica.
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working on ladies apparel – jersey and some woven’s.
- Amendments and costings.
- Attending fit meetings and liaising with clients.
- Working on high street accounts.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East.
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Cost engineering.
- Must have gained experience and be confident within a similar role.
- Working knowledge of systems Investronica
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of jersey.