Job Ref: TGM1720
An experienced Sales Executive for Apparel and Accessories is needed to join a leading printer of garments to retail and trade. The company have robust and long standing relationships with high street retailers, premium clothing bands and major supermarket clothing brands as well as a growing presence in the licensed product arena. They need somebody who is able to support growth and new direction with a proven sales track record in the retail sector. Working with
- Selling to Apparel and Accessories to multiple retailers.
- Managing new business.
- Maintaining current business and revitalising dormant contacts.
- Analysing data.
- Delivering sales strategy through excellence in customer service with a ‘work with’ consultative approach to sales.
- Building strong relationships with Buyers and key decision makers.
- Developing and maintaining communication channels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Presenting products and successful delivery of sales strategy.
- Working in a fast paced industry with a passion for the products you are selling.
- On trend and design focussed.
- Must be an experienced Accessories and Apparel sales professional with a proven sales track record working in the retail sector (working for a retailer in the supply chain, as a supplier to retail or from licensed product sales).
- Experience selling Accessories to multiple retailers.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional sales skills.
- Proven history of managing new and maintaining business.
- Confident communicating to the highest standards both verbally and in writing.
- Numerate and able to understand and analyse data.
- Practical experience with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
- Consultative approach to sales.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to develop and maintain communication channels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Compelling presentation style which delivers winning results.
- Driven by customer satisfaction and the successful delivery of the sales strategy.