Job Ref: TGN4926
Our client is a successful manufacturer and innovator of fabrics, they are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to support communication between departments. This is a varied and busy role working in a team focused and supportive environment.
- Candidate will work in a busy sales office with 3 other colleagues handling Sales related issues and other colleagues handling accounts.
- They will handle orders and any other queries that come in by phone or by email.
- Entering orders onto the system for processing by the warehouse. Orders come by phone or via email
- Handling price, stock and delivery enquiries. These activities often involve working with our warehouse and production colleagues to get the relevant information.
- Handling quality issues and dealing with returns including processing of returns paperwork via the system.
- Liaising with Carriers over deliveries
- Checking back order files following stock deliveries
- Comfortable working with a computer system and must have some knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Must be comfortable on the phone dealing with all sorts of different people in different moods
- Comfortable making calls as well as receiving them.
- Skills around social media and can help with our Instagram account.
- Used to preparing content for adding to our website
- Comfortable with IT that they want to be involved as we explore the capabilities of the new system to exploit sales opportunities e.g. selling alternatives if out of stock, emailing images over to a customer to cement a sales