Job Ref: TGM1758
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join an established company selling to leading High Street Retailers.
- Building relationships and acting as the main point of contact for assigned customers
- Business Development – seek and open up new business opportunities growing the product portfolio within existing customer contacts
- Responsible for costings and negotiations, budgeting and forecasting of sales.
- Working to achieve budgeted sales and margins in line with business requirements.
- Building the awareness of the target market and undertaking regular market research to ensure correct products are in place and any opportunities / gaps are identified.
- Presenting new products and opportunities to customers.
- Ensuring customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring correct branding and marketing support is in place.
- Work closely with internal departments: Product Development, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Accounts, Sourcing and Factories to ensure all customer requirements are being serviced.
- Stock forecasting and managing of stock inventory.
- Experience Managing Retail customer accounts
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience in sales and customer service.
- Customer focused with strong account management skills.
- Decision making.
- Problem solving.
- Planning and organising.
- Negotiating and meeting customer requirements.
- Working to deadlines.
- Business Development Skills
- Ability to work both alone and part of a wider team.
- Produce and deliver PowerPoint presentations.
- Able to travel as needed within UK and to trade shows overseas
- Hold UK Driving Licence