Job Ref: TGM1757
An experienced Sales Account Manager is needed to join a leading Fashion Supplier. The company have robust and long-standing relationships with high street retailers, premium clothing bands and major supermarket clothing brands as well as a growing presence in the licensed product arena. They need somebody who is able to support growth and new direction with a proven sales track record in the retail sector.
- Managing new business.
- Maintaining current business and revitalising dormant contacts.
- Analysing data.
- Delivering sales strategy through excellence in customer service with a ‘work with’ consultative approach to sales.
- Building strong relationships with Buyers and key decision makers.
- Developing and maintaining communication channels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Presenting products and successful delivery of sales strategy.
- Working in a fast paced industry with a passion for the products you are selling.
- On trend and design focussed.
- Must be an experienced sales professional with a proven sales track record working in the retail sector (working for a retailer in the supply chain, as a supplier to retail or from licensed product sales
- Experience selling generic products to multiple retailers.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional sales skills.
- Proven history of managing new and maintaining business.
- Confident communicating to the highest standards both verbally and in writing.
- Numerate and able to understand and analyse data.
- Practical experience with a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
- Consultative approach to sales.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to develop and maintain communication channels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Compelling presentation style which delivers winning results.
- Driven by customer satisfaction and the successful delivery of the sales strategy.