Job Ref: TGS1545
A passionate, driven and ambitious Sales Account Manager is required to join our client – an established and successful supplier of Fashion Accessories. Working within a team you will be required to manage, grow existing business and business develop to achieve targets.
- Negotiate and achieve target margins and accurate costings
- Main point of call for customers – account managing all aspects to achieve a successful sale
- Proactively develop and manage business with existing customers and new business.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with factories; understand their strengths/ weakness and work together to build the business
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Maintain critical path to ensure customers have product, prices and all needed for sign offs
- Good awareness of latest key trends, what’s in store and what is selling
- Liaising with the design team to ensure that they have the product needed to meet your sales targets at all times.
- Manage and organise customer meetings and trips, preparation and follow up
- Understand customer price points and margins and ensure target margins are achieved
- Negotiate and agree prices and deliveries with buyers and suppliers to achieve target margins
- Strive to drive business growth.
- Developing a clear understanding, appreciation and support for the goals of the business
- Understanding and achieving forecasts and margins
- Excellent understanding of costs, margins, customer RSP
- 3 – 5 years experience minimum within a Sales Account Manager role – Fashion/Accessories/ Footwear etc
- Proven track record achieving sales targets
- Understanding of the supply / manufacturing process.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Have experience with international travel including China
- Attending customer meetings at factories with other department members including design
- Excel skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face