Job Ref: TGS1519
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a reputable and established supplier of trimmings to UK based high street retailers and brands. Our client is open minded at the level of person sought from 2 years to 4 years industry experience, but you must have a fashion/accessories background and passion for the industry as a strong sales executive.
- Handle development/enquiry from designers and managers within UK and Europe.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Managing the critical path so key deadlines are met.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Suggest opportunities of how to grow the business.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Customer development meetings.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates.
- General administration duties.
- Must have experience working with UK high street and reputable brands and customers.
- Ideally have a fashion background and be able to liaise with Buyers and Senior Decision Makers.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers.
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage key accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.