Job Ref: TGN4822
An experienced Sales Account Manager is required to join a leading Fashion Supplier. The company have robust and long-standing relationships with high street retailers and major supermarket brands and are looking for somebody who is able to support key customer accounts including M&S, Next, Tesco, etc. This is a long-term contract role and would suit someone from the fashion industry who has managed large customers building and maintaining sales.
- Maintaining current business relationships
- Analysing sales data.
- Delivering sales strategy through excellence in customer service with a ‘work with’ consultative approach to sales.
- Building strong relationships with Buyers and key decision makers.
- Developing and maintaining communication channels with both internal and external stakeholders, supply chain, design, PD and technologists.
- Presenting products and advising on up-and-coming trends
- Plan and prioritise sales activities towards achieving agreed sales targets.
- Attend sales meetings with Buyers as and when required.
- Maintain contact with all key accounts on a regular basis.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Negotiate price, quantity and delivery requirements with customers.
- Monitor and evaluate market trends.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and have awareness of competitors.
- Working in a fast-paced industry with a passion for the products you are selling.
- Previous experience in a similar role managing large high street retail accounts.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Able to meet and work to demanding deadlines.
- Fully IT literate.
- Able to travel if and when required.