Job Ref: TGM1763
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Account Manager to join a reputable and established supplier of fashion accessories to high street retailers.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for creating and building exceptional customer relationships.
- Talented at creating and executing strategic territory plans, you will naturally drive sales to exceed commercial targets. Self-motivated, results-driven and a brilliant communicator, the successful candidate will thrive on being part of a team focused on taking optics to new levels.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Supporting and working alongside the Account Manager.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Managing the critical path so key deadlines are met.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
- Suggest opportunities of how to grow the business.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows.
- Cost negotiating.
- Customer development meetings.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- General administration duties.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Manager
- Ideally have an accessories background.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers.
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to bring on new customers as well as manage current accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.