Job Ref: TGM1700
An established fashion supplier are looking for a Purchase Ledger Teams Lead to join their team. The working hours are Monday to Friday 830-5pm The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role and have worked with Sage 200.
- Supporting the Bookkeeper and using Sage Line200 on a daily basis.
- Coding and Posting Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Import VAT & Duty posting and reconciliation.
- Process Business Expenses.
- Monitor, Investigate and resolve queries.
- Reconciliation of accounts / statements.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Ensuring all accounts data is kept up to date and accurate.
- General Bookkeeping duties.
- Purchase ledger and bank reconciliation.
- Invoicing in GPB and foreign currency on Sage.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and quotes.
- Processing credit notes and invoices when required.
- Clear payments for invoices which have been authorised.
- Chase up payment where invoices have not been authorised by the due date.
- Check payment dates on system match with invoice.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments.
- Reconcile monthly statements with the accounts requesting any invoices not on the ledger.
- Entering and checking high volume of purchase invoices and raising daily sales invoices.
- Updating Sage with supplier details, credit notes, purchase invoice, producing remittance etc.
- Creation of export and import documentation relating to shipments.
- Undertaking the bank reconciliation and cash forecasting.
- Day to day administration including filing and data entry.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Sage Line 200 or similar.
- MUST be AAT qualified or have a finance related degree.
- Self-motivated, flexible attitude, highly organised.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Be passionate and driven about your career within accountancy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.