Job Ref: TGS1517
A leading Home Fragrance manufacturing are seeking an experience Private Label Project Development Executive to join the team. You will cover the sales and development and be responsible for managing and running the portfolio and introducing new business. With experience working within a Private Label capacity as a Sales Manager or a similar level you will have worked with various retailers both UK and internationally and have strong brand knowledge.
- Basic salary – DOE
- Car Allowance, Bonus (individual and company based) and a laptop/smartphone.
- Hybrid working available subject to commutable locations – required to attend the office
- 2 – 3 days per week.
- Working within the sales team in reaching targets and growing sales.
- Working new product development with suppliers and production.
- Manging the up keep on the portfolios passed to you.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Attending key account meetings, negotiating terms, closing the deal.
- Full understanding of margin, pricing and range plan, playing a key part in range direction and signs offs
- Working with the design and product teams on new product development for the client to ensure we meet the brief
- Ensuring critical path is adhered to with orders delivered on time and within margins
- Ensuring the QC is met for the client.
- Attend UK and International Trade Shows
- Have a minimum of 3 years within a similar role and have project development experience.
- Will have worked for a brand at Sales Manager or similar level,
- Have experience of supplying to a variety of different retailers in the UK and overseas
- Have experience working in a Private Label capacity an advantage.
- A skilled, persuasive negotiator – a real people-person
- Experience of working on own-brand development projects is ideal.
- Thrives in a varied role, and in a busy, fast-paced environment, you’re a great multi-tasker.