Job Ref: TGM1774
An exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive who has a strong understanding of SEO and PPC to join an online women’s fast fashion retailer. Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity for a PPC exec to drive sales into Marketplaces, Ecommerce and PPC Strategy. Working Monday to Friday 830-430pm. We are looking for a candidate with 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Monitor day to day performance & optimising towards our brand goals in bid optimisation, keyword & targeting optimisation, campaign budget optimisation.
- Managing budgets and agreed monthly PPC spend. Create additional ads to compete as when required.
- Working with the listing team, creative team and analyst team to improve product listings and product data to help realise your PPC strategy.
- Ability to report on work done, opportunities and key next steps within the PPC account.
- Own and manage the Amazon PPC P&L for our multiple brands
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Management to deliver brand strategies and listing improvements, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding
- Help to launch and run international PPC campaigns in UK, Germany, USA
- Be willing to test & optimise, to help us drive commercial performance
- Improve and develop PPC processes and to achieve data excellence, automation & excellent reporting
- Minimum 1years’ experience in PPC management with a proven record of managing, optimising and growing PPC Accounts towards target goals
- Experience with Ecommerce PPC (such as Google Shopping, Ecom marketplace). Experience with Amazon PPC
- Digital Marketing Graduate
- Proven track record of delivering search growth & efficiency, strategic leadership & commercial understanding
- Be able to manage and juggle multiple projects and brands at once
- Hands-on, highly organised, process and data-driven with a solution-oriented mentality
- Self-starter with confidence to build and manage things from scratch
- Desire to work in a young & fast-growing start-up
- Excellent written and verbal English