Job Ref: TGS1502
An Administrator with experience is needed to join a highly successful supplier of childrenswear to worldwide retailers.
Duties to include
- Reporting to the Line manager and assisting in the day-to-day running tasks
- Customer order bookings and follow up on all status – various platforms
- Use of ERP to input data
- Follow up with accounts department any invoicing issues / queries
- Completing documentation to the required standard and ensuring that the procedure for control of documents is followed.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- dealing with incoming emails and queries in efficient manner, often corresponding on behalf of Line manager
- Producing documents, reports, and presentations.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other colleagues.
- Ad hoc assignment given by Line Manager
- In addition to relevant administrative knowledge, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; friendly personality
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to research, digest, analyze and present concisely when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.