Job Ref: TGN4806
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of cosmetic products, looking to recruit an NPD administrator, responsible for managing all support and administration tasks.
Including setting up new items and spec sheets, supporting critical path updates, red seal, green seal & gold seal management and communication of approval process with suppliers. Excellent training and team culture
- 20 days + stats
- 1 day’s holiday for birthday
- + the 1st Friday of each month off
- Flexible start and finish times
- Early Friday finish
- Setting up new items on SAP
- Setting up spec sheets
- Supporting in market research and identifying key consumer trends
- Supporting in conducting comp shops and store visits / benchmark purchasing
- Red seal sample organisation and management
- Green seal sample organisation (digital & physical) and managing approval process with wider team.
- Gold seal sample organisation (digital & physical) and managing approval process with wider team.
- Manage & update product details into internal systems (SAP/spec/PA forms)
- Creating design, mood boards & factory briefs
- Working with the China team on red seal requests & component cutters
- Assisting in the review of red seals, working with NPD & QC to sign off and send approvals to the China team.
- Completing detailed artwork checks prior to final NPD sign off.
- Supporting with critical path updates
- Ad-hoc administrator duties (chasing departments/updating trackers/file tidying)
- Work with Operations department to ensure project sign offs align with shipment dates.
- Assistant Events Co-ordinator
- Supporting merchandising the stand prior to set-up/ support in the planogram
- Supporting the packing of stock and props required
- Maintaining and assisting on stands throughout the exhibition where necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience handling customer orders
- Self-starter able to work with low supervision.
- Exposure to Far East Supply chains would also be a benefit.