Job Ref: TGN4840
An experienced is Administrator is required to join a highly successful Homewares company. Great place to work, friendly and fast paced office environment supporting Customers and Sales Managers Excellent prospects, excellent training and development
As the National Account Administrator, you are the front-line support function for UK, EMEA and GSA sales channels. The role will help manage all service and back-office sales support aspects for the team, along with assisting the customer base directly. The company is very ambitious to expand their global presence and this role is a valuable position within the business growth plans.
- The role is hybrid, 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Holidays are 21 days + birthday plus bank holidays
- Main point of contact to support the UK, EMEA and GSA sales team channels.
- Producing quotations and presentations for the sales channels.
- Liaise directly with customers to support the sales channels/Account Manager.
- To manage customer expectations in an effective and considered manner.
- To manage each customer’s critical path projects.
- Support in managing each sales channels order book.
- Organising samples for customers or the sales channels.
- Maintain all customer pricing files.
- Manage all customer, image and content requests.
- Support on pricing/costings.
- Produce reports on sales budgets, performance, and margins for the sales channels.
- Liaise cross departmentally between PD, creative and merch to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Attend, support and present (where necessary) in customers meetings
- Outstanding Critical path management.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- PowerPoint and excel skills are essential.
- Demonstrate drive and tenacity to make things happen.
- Willing to go the extra mile for your team.