Job Ref: TGN4824
An excellent opportunity for a Mid-Level Apparel Designer with Graphic and Print experience to join a leading Fashion Supplier. The company have robust and long-standing relationships with high street retailers and major supermarket brands and are looking for somebody who can support key customer accounts including M&S, John Lewis, Next, Tesco, etc. They have great modern offices, a friendly, fun atmosphere and the chance to progress your career as the company’s success grows.
- Working closely with the Design Manager and MD designing on trend garments for major high street customers
- Researching into emerging graphic and print trends.
- Strong knowledge of print processes
- Conducting research to create on brand themes and trends.
- Liaise with high street buyers to develop new collections, presenting new ideas.
- Develop detailed tech packs,
- Use CAD confidently and effectively.
- Other duties as required.
- 2 – 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of apparel, graphics and print processes.
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent commercial handwriting and understanding of the customer.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe illustrator & photoshop
- Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively.