Job Ref: TGS1525
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Fashion and Wholesale Merchandiser to join an established supplier and wholesaler to various retailers in both the UK and Europe. This is an interesting and dynamic role which requires the ability to be on task and flexible therefore you will need to be an excellent communicator who is extremely well organised with the proven ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Merchandising Manager.
- Independently manage critical path for own labels of the company.
- Liaising with the buying and planning departments on seasonal buying plans and following through with suppliers on the production process.
- Liaising with suppliers/factories to obtain confirmation on delivery dates, costs and any other related queries.
- Following the whole process through as required from placing orders, dealing with MOQ’s, production to the shipment of stock.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience gained in the same role is essential.
- Strong merchandising background.
- Understanding of design and development processes from inception to production.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to multi task with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritise work.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Confident and assertive.