Job Ref: TGN4783
A well established and reputable Ecommerce Homewares Store are looking for a Merchandiser to join their team. The company trade online with high quality fabrics across a range of finished products including curtains, throws, bedding, towels, loungewear and home decorations.
- To be responsible for forecasting forward sales and intake requirements for a given range of products.
- Review historical sales figures and record lessons learned on a continuous basis.
- Liaising with factories and Product Team to ensure shipment dates are met for ongoing and new lines.
- Recognising when issues need to be flagged up to the Merchandise Manager, with suggestions on how the issue can be rectified.
- Manage the intake of stock within given stock turn targets.
- Manage own stock to maximise availability, whilst reducing discontinued exposure.
- Collate sales and stock availability across multiple sales channels.
- Make suggestions for range refresh, both for new products and exiting products.
- Inquisitive, analytical mind and strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot anomalies, suggesting course of action to mitigate issues.
- Enthusiastic & able to work cooperatively with different departments.
- Able to work in a busy environment and meet deadlines whilst attention to detail is paramount.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent forecasting skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of working with Far East factories.
- Critical Path management.
- Knowledge and understanding of importing and the challenges faced.