Job Ref: TGM1710
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser to join a fast-growing online fashion retailer that offers the latest fashion trends and styles to its customers. Our client has quickly become a popular and formidable choice for people looking for quality and trendy clothing.
- Responsible for assisting the team in ensuring that the products are effectively managed according to sales trends and stock movement.
- Generating weekly and daily reports, analysing market trends, working closely with the buying team, and assisting with general office administration
- Assist in the planning and trade of departments alongside the buying team.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about rebuys and reductions.
- Analyse sales figures and forecast future sales volumes.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure best sellers reach their full potential.
- Oversee the supply chain and work closely with suppliers.
- Monitor slow sellers and take action to reduce prices or set promotions, as necessary.
- Keep updated with market trends and consumer needs.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent understanding of fashion trends and styles
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and retail software
- Ability to work independently and within a team, under tight deadlines