Job Ref: TGM1669
An exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join the team. The role requires someone with production, wholesale and merchandising experience within ladies’ fashion who is able to prioritise and problem solve and has a high attention to detail.
- Organise, oversee and manage the production process from sampling through to final delivery.
- Liaising with and answering any factory queries that arise.
- Raise and process purchase orders
- All input of collection information and product list details to the System
- Ensure merchandising processes are correct i.e. labelling, ticketing, packing, packaging instructions
- Maintain up to date factory schedules and produce other production reports, as required.
- Working to and managing the critical path.
- Building effective working relationships with Design, Technical Services and Suppliers.
- Strong Communication skills
- Must have excellent communication skills within English and fluent Chinese – speaking and written.
- Experience of critical path management
- Have worked within a similar supplier to the high street retailers for a minimum of 1 year.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Proven ability to work accurately under pressure within a fast-paced high pressured environment.
- Excellent quality of work along with speed and efficiency.