Industry: Ladieswear & Jewellery
Job Ref: TGN4839
Our client is a well-established, fast paced fashion supplier in central Manchester, providing high quality on trend styles to leading Online Brands including Cernucci . They are looking to recruit a Merchandiser to join their friendly team working on fashion jewellery and clothing. You will be responsible for attending meetings with the Sales team speaking to Buyers, organising samples, costings, managing the critical path and assisting with product selection and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for progression and development working as part of a new dynamic business
- This can be a hybrid role
- 9am – 5pm or 10.00am – 6pm
- Looking after the general day to day responsibilities of your category area, liaising with customers Sales and the Buying team.
- Building good customer relationships, including face to face contact, ensuring their needs are met.
- Maintaining the critical path and production dates.
- Liaising with factories.
- Negotiating prices, delivery dates and bookings.
- Raising purchase orders, managing product costings and logistics data.
- Responsible for goods in / out and forecasting stock levels.
- Responsibility for the critical path to ensure orders are kept on time.
- Managing supplier performance, efficiency, order, stock levels and profitability.
- Other duties as required.
- Fashion Graduate
- Experience in a Merchandising would be beneficial.
- Excellent level of IT skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Positive and hardworking attitude towards company goals with the ability to go above and beyond .