Job Ref: TGN4896
An exciting opportunity for a Fashion Import Merchandiser/ Account Manager to join a leading manufacturer of ladies, men’s and children’s clothing, who benchmark against quality, cost and delivery as result of owing their factories. You will be working with Buyers, building relationships and supporting the internal teams.
- Communicating with buying team and understanding key sample deadline and selection/ sign off dates
- Working with buyers to receive design packs in time for making sure critical deadline dates are met
- Working with in house design team and communicating with buyers to ensure appropriate feedback on CADs is given in time for auctioning to meet critical deadline dates
- Monitoring progress of samples with counterpart PAK development team, to ensure arrival on time and adhering to design pack requirements with correct quality
- To ensure availability of all required samples for buyer’s selection meetings on time
- Request buyers’ feedback on samples selected and act accordingly in either working on revised samples or having prices sent
- Merchandiser responsibility to ensure internal PO is correctly issued, checking in particular fabric quality/ wash, garment components and delivery dates
- Request buyers styling confirmation and ensure technologist team request fit comments to be able to handover style to garment tech
- Request PAK production team to take booked garments from development and send styling confirmation sheet based on garment including details on all individual components and ensure buyers comments on styling is correctly understood and conveyed to PAK production team
- Handover style to UK technologist, for tech to confirm base and spec block to the factory to activate plans, which also requires styling confirmation
- To ensure a timely review of account performance with the account manager in which attitude, performance and business projections is evaluated
- Fashion graduate
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- IT Literate, ideally with Microsoft Excel knowledge.