Job Ref: TGM1756
An excellent opportunity for a Merchandiser/ Account Holder to join an established supplier of men’s and children’s clothing. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and career driven individual to develop working in a fast paced and rewarding company. You will be managing the critical path from start to finish and looking after retailers including Next and Burtons
- Range planning and forecasting of the range.
- Monitoring day to day submissions and production status.
- Working to critical paths, ensuring any potential issues are reported to the customer and resolved timely and efficiently.
- Forecasting potential stock and sales issues and identifying the need for change/amendments to range planning.
- Supporting the growing merchandising department with a number of new and exciting projects.
- Raising orders and ensuring all key dates are adhered to.
- On time delivery of samples, ensuring samples are made to the correct design brief, colour and construction.
- Account managing existing accounts and building relationships.
- A Fashion Merchandising degree (or similar).
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Proven ability to handle a busy work load.
- Previous experience in a similar role