Job Ref: TGM1753
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Fashion Merchandiser/ Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and career driven individual to develop working in a fast paced and rewarding company. You will be visiting customers, working to the critical path from start to finish and looking after Retailers and own range sales, helping to ensure a smooth customer experience. The ideal candidate will have previous experience, be a hard worker and strong team player.
- Working with in house design team and communicating with retail buyers.
- Building relationships with Buyers and attending customer meetings when required
- Providing accurate and up to date information around the critical path to internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Placing and checking POs from customers, checking every stage of the process from design, sample and costing to label, packaging and testing
- Understanding key sample deadline and selection/ sign off dates
- Managing the critical path
- Liaising with suppliers
- Checking Critical Path for dates surpassed or upcoming & ensure orders are running on time.
- Attending progress meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure issues are resolved and orders run on time.
- Obtaining production updates from factory monitor and ensure orders run on time.
- To ensure a timely review of account performance with the Sales Manager
- Experience in a similar role. Fashion background is essential
- Proficient with Microsoft including the use of Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Passionate about fashion and making improvements bringing value to the business.