Job Ref: TGN4781
An excellent opportunity for a Menswear Graphic Designer to work for a Global Fashion Wholesale supplier. The company supply clients such as ASOS, Frazer Group, Urban Outfitters etc with a market in the UK, America, Europe and building a customer base in Australia. They have great modern offices, a friendly, fun atmosphere and the chance to progress your career as the company’s success grows.
- Working closely with the Design Manager and MD
- Researching into emerging graphic trends.
- Strong knowledge of design processes
- Conducting research to create on brand themes and trends.
- Liaise with high street buyers to develop new collections, presenting new ideas.
- Develop detailed tech packs,
- Use CAD confidently and effectively.
- Other duties as required.
- 2 – 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of graphic design
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent commercial handwriting and understanding of the customer
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe illustrator & photoshop
- Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively.