Industry: Soft Furnishings
Job Ref: TGN763
A fantastic opportunity for a Market Place Trading Manager – Hybrid to join a thriving homewares brand. You will be responsible for management control of all e-commerce marketplaces UK and International, including, but not exclusively, Amazon, eBay, national retailers and social sales platforms.
Experience of working with Amazon/eBay/Wayfair etc is essential alongside the ability to drive a commercial ecommerce strategy delivering strong sales and profitable returns.
- The role is hybrid, 4 days in the office and1 from home.
- Excellent benefits
- Holidays are 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Managing the online marketplaces.
- Dealing with day-to-day operations of managing the catalogue and content management, pricing, inventory (including FBA/ Vendor), while monitoring sales by analysing data.
- SKU and UPC management: descriptions, new item set up activation/deactivation, and
- Analysing product sales performance to determine the best and worst performing SKU’s and profitability, budget and business goals.
- Collaborate with senior management across the organisation to effectively integrate sales optimisation to promote healthy growth of the business.
- Amazon reporting summaries, search term analytics and competitive benchmarking and make recommendations to drive business KPI, providing weekly and monthly sales data reports.
- Consistently monitor and manage all aspects of account health, tracking the entire seller assurance process across all transactions, upholding the A-to-Z Guarantee across the channel, and raising and pursuing transaction dispute case logs.
- Assist in the planning of new product launches and promotions on the Amazon platform.
- Uploading new products and writing eye catching product descriptions, managing numerous SKUs on different marketplaces.
- Setting up Amazon PPC campaigns and product display ads using Amazon Advertising responsible for company sales targets
- Ensure that the company is performing at optimum performance, based on key targets.
- Submit new products to the online customers.
- Confirm product go-live dates, ensuring stock is available. Manage inventory reservations for live online products.
- Undertake regular audits, reporting back with on suggestions for improvements.
- Previous experience with Amazon Seller Central, Amazon FBA management, and Amazon vendor UK and EU
- Highly analytical and numerate mindset.
- At least 2 years of experience with Amazon PPC and ads.
- Amazon reporting and analytics experience.
- Excellent organisational, and complex problem-solving skills.