Job Ref: TGN4927
Our client, one of the largest manufacturers of cosmetic products and are looking to recruit a Marketing Co-Ordinator to join their busy team, overseeing product launches and creation.
This a 10-Month Temp Contract
35.5 Hours Monday-Friday
Reporting into Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager (May-Jan)
- The Marketing Coordinator will be supporting the Marketing Manager working across all brands, helping develop, enhance, and deliver their marketing strategy.
- We are looking for a highly organised individual who enjoys thinking creatively, proactively, and collaboratively across the organisation.
- Your role will ensure each product tells its brand story, builds its profile, and becomes relevant to broader audiences.
- You will join an exceptionally ambitious team, at an exciting time!
- Assist with the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the NPD calendar and Marketing plans.
- Develop and create marketing campaigns with customer specific sales activations.
- Assist with planning exhibitions and meetings by coordinating stand requirements, products and visual displays.
- Support with creating copy for both primary and secondary packaging across our product portfolio, working closely with the NPD, Technical and Design teams.
- Proofread, edit copy and review product artwork to ensure it is consistent with the brand’s tone of voice and identity.
- Help evaluate marketing campaigns for their effectiveness against KPIs and demonstrate ROI.
- Help develop, implement, and maintain effective online presence for all Company websites.
- Provide additional support to the Digital Content Creator, with online blogs, email marketing, events and printed collateral
- Hours are 9am – 5pm (or 8am-4pm) Monday to Thursday and 9am – 3pm Friday.
- 22 days + stats
- + the 1st Friday of each month off ( Extra 12 days a Year)