Job Ref: TGS1523
Our client is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of ethically made ready to wear apparel. They are now seeking a results driven Marketing Manager with experience in traditional and digital marketing, SEO and SoMe for the clothing market – B2B, B2C and D2C.
- Working within an award-winning company within sustainability
- Hybrid working
- Work place pension
- Death In Service Insurance
- Contribute towards the development of the long-term digital strategy of the company to identify areas of improvement for both internal efficiencies and customer facing support
- Responsible for the creation of digital on the value of digital activity, marketing campaigns and ongoing digital solutions
- PR activities related to the marketing of the company including the delivery of effective campaigns across multi-channelled platforms.
- Follows brand guidelines to build and develop website pages and site content
- Craft, implement and drive result-focused digital marketing strategies that accelerate web traffic, increase conversions, and optimise average order value.
- Develop and execute innovative digital marketing strategies across various channels, including paid social media, SEO, and PPC, to boost brand visibility
- Monitor and analyse marketing performance, using data-driven insights to optimise campaigns and maximise ROI.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce content that aligns with brand identity
- Manage and engage with our online community, building authentic connections with our loyal customers.
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing solutions experience.
- Minimum CIM level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing – preferably Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
- Advantageous – experience working within fashion/ textiles and sustainability background
- Advanced technical knowledge of SEO, social media, email marketing, and other digital tools to optimise performance