Job Ref: TGM1779
A busy fashion supplier to various high street retailers and supermarkets such as Asos and Riverisland are currently looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and professional team.
- To make patterns from sketches/blocks or photos
- Be able to amend and solve construction problems
- Alter and complete production patterns
- To attend fit sessions with QC
- check production patterns are correct to spec
- Keeping pattern library up to date and according to production standards
- Pattern optimization for cost effective production
- Creating QC measurements charts
- Pattern alterations for PP samples and wholesale bespoke styles when applicable
- Working closely with garment tech to ensure pattern information is aligned with tech packs
- Keep relevant information up to date within our PLM system
- Minimum of 2 years experience working for a busy high street supplier within a fast paced environment.
- Must have worked with similar clients to Asos and River Island
- Advantageous if has a design background and understands design requirements.
- Ladieswear background including woven’s.
- Vetigraph knowledge is advantageous.
- Ability to manually create/cut first patterns.
- Competent at pattern cutting to production level.
- Strong understanding of trends.
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of garment construction.
- Ability to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic.