Job Ref: TGM1761
Our client is an award-winning supplier of fashion and due to expansion are seeking a Licensing Approvals Coordinator / Merchandising Administrator to join their busy team.
- Management of sample stages, making sure to send feedback to the correct department.
- Maintain and administer licensing approvals systems and processes.
- Ensuring files concepts are relevant to the brand and include the correct information.
- Liaising with factories on a regular basis.
- Sending over designs/samples to licensors for approval.
- Reviewing the quality of samples before submission.
- Maintaining relationships with licensor contacts.
- Keeping Excel database up to date.
- Chasing samples.
- Maintaining the sample area and showrooms.
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Previous experience in licensing / merchandising would be an added advantage
- Familiar on Microsoft Office packages and Outlook and the ability to work on ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good email etiquette
- Willing to learn and grow on the job
- Need to be diligent