Job Ref: TGM1665
An exciting opportunity for a Ladieswear Designer from with strong, on trend placement print / logo design experience to join a fantastic supplier of garments to both retail and trade, working with high street retailers and supermarket brands.
- Designing Ladieswear– graphic / logo / jersey etc
- You will be responsible for seasonal, trend and themed graphics/prints including placement graphics, all-over prints, front edge to edge designs as well as embellishments.
- You will have a genuine interest and awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours, fabrics and embellishments.
- This will be maintained through your research on the internet, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Responsible for the design of commercial options and co-ordinated print ranges dependent upon our customer needs.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Sales Team including attending presentations to Buyers.
- Process customer artwork for sampling.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing Ladieswear
- The ability and experience to both spot trends and to interpret them in a commercial, creative and customer focussed manner.
- Commercial handwriting suited specifically to Girlswear
- Have worked with products including T-Shirts, Sweats, and Casual Jersey.
- Experience of working with High Street/Supermarket brands.
- Confident working on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.