Job Ref: TGN4830
An exciting opportunity for a Ladies Garment Technologist to join a successful fast- growing Manchester High-street brand. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience and will work across multi product ranges of Ladieswear focussing on fitted woven dresses.
- Working with the Garment Technology & Design Teams.
- Liaising with Far East factories.
- Measure, fit and grade samples.
- Check production samples.
- Creating detailed workbooks.
- Sending comments to factories.
- Chasing samples with factories.
- Following the critical path and ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Looking after your own accounts.
- Approving fabrics, test reports and inspections.
- Other duties as required.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have experience with ladieswear
- Must be organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must work well in a team and independently
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.