Job Ref: TGN4917
This an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and fashion-driven Junior Merchandiser to join a fast-growing Men’s & Women’s Denim & Fleece Supplier. The successful applicant will be joining a fast-paced sourcing and product team, working with some of the country’s largest and most influential retailers and most directional streetwear customers on very varied product types.
- To assist the Account Managers with day-to-day duties
- Assist with communication with customers and suppliers for a selection of key brands/retailers.
- Supporting the Account Managers with managing customer and inhouse brand briefs
- Liaise with suppliers on Critical Path and Sample Trackers
- Raise orders and liaise with customers in relation to order processing.
- Uploading Critical Paths and data to customers portals / management systems
- Liaise with the shipping team and relay info to customers
- Liaise with tech team for ethical and technical / testing-related matters
- Assist with sample and trim management
- Assist in fit/comments meetings with the design / tech team and feedback to customers / suppliers
- Strong organisational skills.
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects with good prioritisation skills.
- Able to quickly adapt to last-minute changes and feedback.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills