Job Ref: TGN4768
An excellent opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join a forward-thinking company who produce young ladies and men’s fashion ranges for a range of multiple stores and their own branded products. The company are an established supplier based in Manchester who produces fashion ranges for a variety of high street retailers, including PLT, ASOS, Next, Top Shop, New Look and Primark amongst others.
- Negotiate prices with the customers’ and factories.
- Raise orders with factories.
- Maintain the delivery dates and bookings for deliveries to customers.
- Ensure the factory has all the relevant information needed to complete each order on time and to the customer’s requirements.
- Managing production plans and critical paths to ensure orders are kept on time.
- Update spreadsheets and databases with the critical order information.
- Demonstrate commercial understanding around maintaining timely customer deliveries.
- Maintain and analyse data in relation to the latest customer and factory information involving orders and any other relevant information.
- Manage FOB shipments, processes and booking in deliveries with retailers like ASOS.
- Relay information between customers and factories in a clear and concise manner, both by telephone and e-mail.
- Build relationships with key customers.
- Must have experience working within a similar role.
- Experienced in working to Critical Path and tight deadlines.
- Commercial understanding around maintaining timely customer deliveries.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Must have a clear understanding of the processes and functions of merchandising.
- Ensuring the precise entry of critical business data is essential.