Job Ref: TGM1671
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and organised individual who would relish working in a fast-paced environment. The applicant would be working directly with Sales, Quality and Merchandising Team to ensure that products are delivered to the high standards that our customer base expects. Graduates Welcome
- Raise Purchase Orders correctly and efficiently in accordance to the Suppliers and Customer’s needs.
- Completing administrative duties for the department
- Effectively communicate to suppliers and customers to ensure correct action is taken to ensure delivery as required.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure product details are correct.
- Work closely with the quality team to ensure that products meet the standards required.
- Monitor critical path for a number of products for several high-profile customers.
- Liaise with colleagues in the UK and Far East to successfully arrange shipment of goods to required destination.
- Continually develop relations, procedures and efficiency of performance to continue the growth of the company.
- Be highly logical, analytical and able to use initiative
- Excel with numerical, and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and grammatical ability while being able to work under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Excel and other documents to a high standard
- Experience working with stock processing software and raising purchase orders preferable
- Experience working in a merchandising/purchasing environment ideally in a retail environment