Industry: Ladieswear, Children’s, Menswear
Job Ref: TGS1526
A Junior Designer with experience and passion for license goods is required to join an established supplier to high street retailers and supermarkets..
With a good eye for detail you will have the opportunity to join and work alongside a fantastic team supplying to successful and established retailers.
- Designing accessories for high street retailers and supermarkets for childrens, ladies and menswear.
- Helping to develop ranges including hard and soft accessories from socks to cosmetics bags and caps.
- Working with the Designers to ensure ranges are on trend whilst keeping to customer requirements.
- Working on briefs, technical packs and trend boards.
- Attending design meetings.
- CAD work.
- Following products through to sampling.
- Liaising with overseas factories.
- Working to critical paths.
- A license or character background is required.
- 2 year minimum experience within a similar design position is required – license goods background essential.
- Confident in Photoshop/Illustrator in order to present designs.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Creative with a commercial eye.
- Hardworking and good at multi-tasking.
- Organised and self motivated team player.
- Strong communication skills with a passion for the industry and enthusiasm for the product.