Job Ref: TGS1539
Our client is seeking an IT Manager to join their team to oversee and run their Microsoft Business Central platform, applications and systems functionality. The suitable candidate must have in-depth technical knowledge and experience of setting up, running and maintaining operational functionality of Business Central and supporting IT administration and systems.
- Set up and implementation of our Business Central platform and suite of applications
- Fault resolution
- Co-ordinating staff training documentation for the Business Central suite of applications
- Managing and analysing performance data
- Ensuring security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Preserving assets, information security and control structures.
- Integration of Business Central with 3rd party partners as necessary
- Relationship management of Business Central stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Business Central and how to optimise it for operational performance.
- Proven hands-on experience of implementing and running Business Central
- High level of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, stress tolerant and flexible
- Knowledge and experience of supporting Logistics/Warehouse operations an advantage
- Project management skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Shopify Plus and HubSpot