Job Ref: TGN4915
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced International Sales Manager- you will be responsible for extending the brand portfolio into all targeted trade channels. You will be delivering an ambitious international growth strategy, responsible for developing the customer strategy, achieving sales goals in the agreed markets, managing existing accounts with a greater focus on business development opportunities in both existing and new territories.
- Day to day management of the brand within defined territories
- Exploring and developing new business opportunities in the overseas market
- Manage the sales budget for defined territories.
- Analyse and monitor the current global markets to identify and develop new sales opportunities and develop go to market strategies.
- Manage and develop successful relationships with distributors, direct retail and new channels.
- Work with existing and new relationships to create & implement business market plan – monitor and review.
- Follow up leads quickly and efficiently to secure business.
- Continually assess company progress through sales analysis, reporting at senior level
- Provide global market intelligence and competitor activity reports to the management.
- Proactively develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the international procedures and activities.
- Conduct market research on country visits
- Adhere to country specific import legislation.
- Working on licensing in the global markets.
- Involvement with and organising of overseas exhibitions and trade shows.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Strategic
- Experience working with Agents, distributors and direct to retail models
- 5-10 years experience in sales & business development (preferably in homeware or housewares sector with a strong understanding of working with a premium brand.
- Fluent in English but another language such as French, German, Italian or Spanish is desirable.
- Account Management
- Business Development in International market
- Strong Communication & organisation skills Excellent presentation, negotiation, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Self motivated and a natural problem solver
- Effective team player and team management skills