Job Ref: TGN4835
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced International / Export Sales Account Manager to join an established global company selling to leading High Street Retailers. You will be responsible for the growth of Export Sales in existing markets and opening new opportunities in new markets.
- Hybrid – 1 day a week in the office
- 25 days holiday + banks
- Bonus based on sales.
- Car / Allowance
- Company discounts
- Reporting to the Head of Sales
- Building relationships and act as the main point of contact for assigned customers, growing the product portfolio within existing customer contacts.
- Manage distributors, agents, and new customers in export territories.
- Responsible for distribution agreements, contracts, licenses and trademarks.
- Responsible for costings and negotiations, budgeting and forecasting of sales.
- Working to achieve budgeted sales and margins in line with business requirements, building a portfolio of £1 – £2 million in annual sales.
- Building awareness of Export markets and undertaking regular market research to ensure correct products are in place and any opportunities / gaps are identified.
- Presenting new products and opportunities to customers.
- Ensuring customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring correct branding and marketing support is in place.
- Work closely with internal departments: Product Development, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Accounts, Sourcing and Factories to ensure all customer requirements are being serviced.
- Maintain records of customer transactions, export documentation and shipping procedures
- Experience managing Retail customer accounts in overseas markets.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience in sales and customer service.
- Customer focused with strong account management skills.
- Decision making.
- Problem solving.
- Planning and organising.
- Negotiating and meeting customer requirements.
- Working to deadlines.
- Business Development Skills
- Produce and deliver PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience of CRM software and MS Excel.
- Able to travel as needed.