Job Ref: TGN4935
An excellent opportunity for an HR Executive to join an Online Fashion retailer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing business. This is a varied role where you will be responsible for assisting in all issues relating to the HR function.
A very well organised person with a professional and flexible approach required for a growing, Online retail business.
The post holder will be expected to provide general HR support to the business. It is a varied role where you will be involved with all areas of HR, including, but not limited to, Employee contracts, Onboarding, time & attendance systems including monitoring and reporting, Training needs identification, Appraisals, disciplinary matters and payroll adjustments. This role would suit somebody who likes variety and is comfortable operating within a fast paced, growing business.
The position requires a team player with excellent communication skills who is very well organised. You must be able to prioritise your workload, completing tasks within agreed timescales, work well under pressure and always have a positive approach. Be able to anticipate what is needed and take appropriate action. You need to be confident in what you are doing and be able to work on own initiative.
- Maintenance of Employee personnel Records
- Drafting contracts of employment & HR Change notices
- Time recording and staff holiday co-ordination.
- Inductions for new starters, including providing manager with induction paperwork in a timely manner for new starters.
- Administration of Return-to-work process
- All other HR correspondence.
- Appraisal document preparation, recording of key data and onward reporting of actions to take.
- Supporting Training Needs Analysis
- Provide general HR information to the business as required, such as holiday or absence standards, policy information, printing of documentation etc.
- Analysing data from time and attendance systems, monitoring trends and acting upon them.
- Providing administration support, including taking notes in formal meetings on behalf of a Team Leader / Manager.
- Providing Administrative support for exit interviews and the leavers process.
- Support to Health and Safety initiatives, including during staff inductions.
- Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- CIPD qualified (minimum Level 3)
- Dealing with all private and confidential manner where discretion is essential.
- Experience within a similar role is essential.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Persuasive and diplomatic personality.