Job Ref: TGN4902
Our client is an established, family run UK company who supply a range of products to major high street retailers and wholesalers all over the world. They are currently looking to recruit a Head of Quality Control to join their growing team. This role is perfect for someone wishing to secure a role within a reputable fast fashion business.
- The Head of Quality Control will be overseeing the technical department, identifying general and specific Quality issues.
- Analyse product samples daily for quality, durability, safety and known product specifications before the final stage of production.
- Inspection of incoming stock and packaging, highlighting any quality issues to Buyers and Senior Management.
- Collating and inputting of data and product information to critical path
- Answering consumer calls on product related issues.
- Liaising directly with the sales team when necessary
- Seek answers and information regarding customer or in-house problems with product quality or performance by investigating all parts of the production process.
- Liaising with customers and clients and working with the Far East Factories and High Street stores
- Sending all comments and updated workbooks / size specs to the factory and ensuring they understand all requirements.
- A related degree is advantageous.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a small team.
- Have good communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft 365
- Working within ladies, men’s and childrenswear is essential.
- Must show motivation & problem-solving skills.
- Trustworthy and Reliable