Job Ref: TGM1697
A fantastic opportunity for a Design Manager/ Head of Creative to join a clothing supplier who supply to the high street retailers. We are looking for someone with strong CAD skills and a young handwriting style. The ideal person will have a passion for all things fashion and have great people skills to manage and a lead a small team
- Designing a commercial range of Knitwear alongside the Ladies wear design team
- Managing a team of 4
- Creating and producing commercial Ladies knitwear designs.
- Extensive market research and comp shops.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Developing ranges.
- Working within the Design Team to meet briefs.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Delivering products on budget.
- MUST have previous experience in a management role.
- MUST have a young handwriting style.
- MUST have strong CAD skills – Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Advantageous to have worked with retailers including Next, River Island, Miss Selfridge .
- Creative flair and good colour sense.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Good organisational skills.