Job Ref: TGN4928
Our client, one of the largest manufacturers of cosmetic products and are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer an exceptional eye for brilliant design and a real passion for Beauty. Working as part of our in-house design team, you will work closely with our Marketing & New Product Development Teams to produce innovative product packaging designs and marketing collateral across our various brands. Converting our ideas into engaging and commercially viable branding and packaging solutions. You will join an exceptionally ambitious team, at an exciting time,
- 35.5 Hour Contract Monday-Friday
- 28 Days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas)
- Plus, your Birthday off
- First Friday of every month off
- Optional Medical Insurance and death in service cover
- Concept development is at the heart of everything they do; you will work closely with fellow designers, Marketing and NPD departments, to conceptualise products as briefed by their NPD Team. This will include a mix of NPD, EPD and Private label across multiple brands.
- Artworking, converting product concepts into print ready artwork.
- Proofing all EPD and NPD artwork and ensuring that all artwork released for print has no mistakes and meets the appropriate brand guidelines.
- Approval of pre and postproduction samples.
- Marketing, Quarterly LookBook
- Sales decks – used by their sales team to present their latest concepts and launches to key customers Company marketing material – from business cards to exhibition graphics.
- Photography – for use in both marketing material and customer focused image bank.
- Brand guidelines – ensuring a consistent look and feel across marketing material.
- 2+ years’ experience in a product related design role
- Keen Interest in the beauty industry
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within both the design department and wider team.
- Strong portfolio which can also demonstrate ability to take a project from conception through to completion.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player, collaboration is at the heart of everything they do.
- Knowledge of print artwork placement essential